Saturday 6 June 2009

Waddup!


Hi,

Welcome to my blog. My name is Claver. I hope to begin and continue a dialogue in Physics and Maths with you, the global audience.

Well, my aim is two-fold: I hope that I can share my thoughts regarding aspects of Physics and Mathematics.
As well as to provide you with some insight into ideas that I hope to see added to the Standard Quantum and Classical Models of Physics.

Notice that I said added, this immediately implies that I don't fancy 'disproving' Einstein or other standard models. That's not my goal or ambition.

Hopefully, you will join me as we explore the limits of these Standard Models and build imaginative additions to them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

scribbles

scribbles
squibblenot

Followers

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I enjoy reading and writing physics stuff.